Sabtu, 18 September 2010

a brief about Samantha Brown

(picture credits: Travel channel/Josh Cogan)

When I was in junior high, I once watched a travel program on TPI (yes, that Televisi Pendidikan Indonesia) which was hosted by an attractive brown-haired woman. I remember she guided us to an old beautiful castle (I forget the country, but the view was very beautiful).

Well, the woman really caught my attention. I like the way she described the tourism spots to the viewers; she could make us want to go to those places someday (yeah, I have ever dreamed to stay in a castle, dress as a princess, and drink afternoon tea in front of fireplace :">). And other factor that makes me admire her is that she has profile of nice woman: warm smile, humorous, energetic, and smart. This woman could get along well with other people she met during the trips. And those qualifications make her perfect on screen.

That woman is Samantha Brown. Born in Texas, March 31st 1969 (but she still looks young and pretty) and has joined the travel channel for more than 10 years. I like this woman and I envy her very much. She could travel around the world, get paid for that, and become famous. What can you ask more?

And now we can still watch her hosting Passport to Europe series on TLC (you can watch it through cable TV).

0 komentar: