Inspired by Gracia's blog (see the link on the right), I'd like to list 10 things that I hate the most (it's random ranks by the way. except for number 1):
- Miserable foolish man. I mean, someone who does not know how to treat a girl right. Even though she did mistakes, but a man should not say rude words to a girl and treat her very bad. Ever heard this quote? “Whatever you give a woman, she’s going to multiply. If you give her sperm, she’ll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she’ll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she’ll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she’ll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So - if you give her any crap, you will receive a ton of shit.” I'd like to stay away from this kind of man, please. Such a traumatic event.
- Queueing for a toilet and ATM. Hello, it's public facility right? Please think about people waiting behind you. I don't know about what people do inside the toilet box which take them that long (sometimes I thought they may hang themselves or just cut their artery) . And I don't like it when I see people are busy with their wallet or bags when they were inside the ATM box. Make sure that your card is in your wallet before you enter the box!
- Noise when I do my task. Particularly the high-frequency, wide amplitude sounds. Terribly annoying.
- Expensive restaurant with low service quality, unmannered waiter/waitress. It will be much worse if the taste of food was creepy. Never coming back into that kind of restaurant.
- The lecturers who cut students' break time with their long-unclear lecture. I feel that my right has been robbed. Especially the right to eat my breakfast or lunch peacefully.
- Big-mouthed person. No action, talk only.
- War. People kill each other. I don't know what shallow people thought when they could easily kill other person, the innocent ones. Especially for shallow thingy like money.
- People talking bad things about their own best friends behind their backs.
- Rude, disrespectful words (again!)
- People judge themselves too high. Confidence is a good thing but please listen and respect other people.
That's it :)